Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Matching necklaces for you and your girl and Etsy Yart Sale!

First and most important! I am participating in the Etsy Yart Sale. Everything in my shop is currently on sale for 20% off regular price (prices have already been adjusted). Sale runs from June 10th through June 14th. Now is the time to buy that necklace or pull charm you've had your eye on! If something is already sold, please convo me before the end of the sale and I will make one for you and honor the sale price!

I have recently started a new line of necklaces made to match my Blythe doll necklaces. Right now I have 3 designs available and will be adding more. In the works is a Black Kitty Chococat inspired necklace, a Cute Little Monkey, some matching cupcakes, is there a particular design you would like to see? I would love your input, please leave a comment with suggestions.

I also have a few ideas for new Blythe necklace designs so please check back!

0 comments: