Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Shop Update and Happy Thanksgiving Wishes!



From sweet treats and Christmas trees to your favorite kitties and bears in Santa hats, holiday goodies are now in the shop. Just in time for you to treat yourself or your girl with a festive necklace for the holidays!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I can't wait for some delicious food and family time. My husband does most of the cooking, yipee! I'm really lucky (I hate cooking)! After dinner we will all sit around the table for our favorite card game Nertz. Have you every played it? It's a crazy fast paced card game similar to speed and solitaire that you play in teams of two. Teams try to get their cards out the fastest and the first team to run out of cards first yells Nertz! It's fast and so much fun! Check it out on Wikipedia if you would like to learn how to play.

For family gifts this year, I'm thinking of putting my digital scrapbooking skills to use and creating each person in my family their own special deck of cards to play with. You can send your design to Bicycle to create a personalized deck. Wish me luck, I have a lot of work ahead of me!

1 comments:

stephanie said...

love the gingerbread man. such a cutie!