Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Get ready for Valentine's Day with the Crafting in Color Team on Etsy!



 
Let me start by saying I love Valentine's Day. I love the mood, the sweet red and pink hearts, flowers and candy you see everywhere. It doesn't have to be a big production, just a day to tell those close to you that you love them. A simple card or sweet treat goes a long way and if you would like to give something more there are wonderful handmade gifts available on Etsy. I have dressed my shop for Valentine's Day as well, with some teddy bear necklaces, cupcakes, winged hearts and more.

You can see my lady bug necklace featured in this adorable treasury created by a fellow CIC Team member. CIC stands for Crafting in Color and I am a proud member! I am a color lover and when I found this team I joined right away. I am excited to be amongst so many talented artists that create stunning colorful, fun handmade items, if you have a moment, please have a look at our team's blog or search on Etsy "cic team" The treasury expires early Friday morning so please click and comment while you can!

3 comments:

Mei said...

Valentine's is such a great occasion! I've always wondered how someone were to make lampwork glass crafts. It seems very interesting, and you do a good job at it too! :)

Congrats on the beautiful treasury.

Vicki said...

I have awarded you with the Sunshine Blog Award because your blog is so quirky ,not only do you make super cute beads and jewellery you make matching ones for these blythe dolls - which I love by the way, wish I could get my hands on one!!!!!

Check out your award here http://sunrisejewellery.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-blog-wins-sunshine-award.html

Vicki White x

Bridal sets said...

i have buy many things for valentine day